I Phone 5s Problems

Michael Trevor

My friend I Phone 5s fell on marble floor yesterday. It was mistaken. He found out that some of his applications which he recently downloaded were missing.
Why is this so? Please give me your reviews.

you can restore them on your phone from back up - generally once you connect to the internet the phone will download them from the back up - or when you go to the App store>purchased it will show you what you have previously downloaded and you can download them from there. However,after doing this apps will successfuly downloaded/updated and appear on your home screen and easily be opened.now you get your iphone updated with the latest release of ios
i.e. iOS8 which has amazing features like:
Pictures: Every picture, every picture edit, every picture album now lives in your iCloud Photo Library, which will be easily viewable and consistent on all your devices.
Notifications: In iOS 8, users will find it convenient with new way to respond to notifications. Helpful shortcuts on your screen to the people you talk to most. These notifications are time-saving features for managing your mail accounts itself.
Magical keyboard: iOS 8 makes typing easier by suggesting contextually appropriate words and helping you to complete your sentences in an effective and time saving way. It even recognizes who you’re typing to and whether you’re in Mail or Messages and provide you with the pretext above.

Back