I Phone 5s or Samsung Galaxy S5

Michael Trevor

I am making plans to buy an new I Phone. Which one should I buy? Which one is rich in specificities?
Please give me your opinion.

Should I wait for I Phone 6 or buy one of these I Phones. Please give me your reviews, thanks. :)

according to me you should go for iphone 5s and get it updated with iOS8 and enjoy the amazing features like:
Pictures: Every picture, every picture edit, every picture album now lives in your iCloud Photo Library, which will be easily viewable and consistent on all your devices.
Notifications: In iOS 8, users will find it convenient with new way to respond to notifications. Helpful shortcuts on your screen to the people you talk to most. These notifications are time-saving features for managing your mail accounts itself.
Magical keyboard: iOS 8 makes typing easier by suggesting contextually appropriate words and helping you to complete your sentences in an effective and time saving way. It even recognizes who you’re typing to and whether you’re in Mail or Messages and provide you with the pretext

I am making plans to buy an new I Phone. Which one should I buy? Which one is rich in specificities?
Please give me your opinion.

Should I wait for I Phone 6 or buy one of these I Phones. Please give me your reviews, thanks.

according to me you should go for iphone 5s and get it updated with iOS8 and enjoy the amazing features like:
Pictures: Every picture, every picture edit, every picture album now lives in your iCloud Photo Library, which will be easily viewable and consistent on all your devices.
Notifications: In iOS 8, users will find it convenient with new way to respond to notifications. Helpful shortcuts on your screen to the people you talk to most. These notifications are time-saving features for managing your mail accounts itself.

Back