I need to choose reliable e-commerce web host - budget is $10/mo

Djons

Hi,
What is the best web hosting for e-commerce websites out there?
I need to have a unique IP and also SSL Certificates.
Have seen plusplushosting.net offered nice web hosting plans.

Are they good for running ecommerce sites? what do you know about them?
What hosting provider is the best for me? Why?

I suggest you to go with Scopehosts.com , they have reliable hosting services and best hosting features. you will be pleased with thier hostign support.

I've been using ViUX.com hosting service for a year now and I don't have any problems so far, highly recommend. The pricing is good and the uptime is great. Reliable, dependable, and most of all sincere about their business.

Shared hosting special 50%off, some plans include the domain registration if pay yearly, coupon is "50off"

The guys with Plusplushosting.net are no nonsense and respond promptly both with follow-up emails and to any additional questions I'll throw at them. They've sent me error logs, done lots of digging and helped out with all kinds of problems I've had with e-commerce installs and other issues.

I think you need to get more reliable options. I can say hostwinds.com as the best option to get e-commerce hosting plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability.

gofreehosting.com is a stable and reliable with affordable hosting .... You can chat with them.
100 storage and 1 TB bandwidth just $7.50/month. It is up-to you to choose a hosting company.
I can just say that choose that host which fulfills your demand.

They have now running LiteSpeed + HTTP/2 in their shared hosting!

The fact is that Plusplushosting.net have some of the best customer support I've ever encountered. They're honest, fast!
Really great service! It's unbelievable to get such great service at such a cheap price.

Finally I've found a good home for my web sites, plusplushosting.net is the best solution for hosting any kind of web sites.
Over the years I have upgraded servers various times and booked additional machines from time to time. Setup was very quick and support helpful.

Back