I need advice

Greatta

Do you have a drone? My boyfriend is a fan of drones, we have DJI Mavic Pro Platinum and DJI Spark. I like Mavic Pro more, but Spark is much easier to manage. Which one do you like more?

There are many good drones now. 2018 and 2019 are rich in novelties. The choose depends on what purpose, in what terrain, in what weather you will use it.Which one do you prefer? I really like DJI Phantom 4 Pro, this is a pretty convenient drone with a good camera. Not from the list, I have only once managed 3DR Solo Drone, but it was awesome. I really liked this drone, I would love to buy one for myself. If you are interested, here 3D Robotics (3DR) Solo Drone - Drones Reviews & Catalog with Best Cheap Drones 2019 - DroneAvisor are written its characteristics. So far this is my favorite.

I am about to buy my first drone and spark seems to be a good option but what are some other good alternatives? I am completely new to drones so if you have some reasonable suggestions, it would be just great.

I can understand your boyfriend because drones are really relevant nowadays and you are able to film good materials with it. Now I am also choosing a good drone and read a lot of reviews. I would advise him to read more about every drone because the reviews are rather contradictory.

Hello all! During the construction of our houses I began to notice something wrong, I tried to watch the workers myself, but I could not catch anyone or something like that, so I started looking for ways to know what happens in my absence, and I discovered Drone Survey, with them I uncovered a scheme for stealing materials purchased by workers!

Back