I Believe Directory Submissions Still Work

adriennerich

Despite what some people might say about Panda and how Google ignores links from web directories, I still believe they're a great way to increase your rankings in the search results. Just think about this for a second. Most directories don't automatically allow your website to get listed.

In most cases the owner of the directory manually approves each link. That's the main reason why I believe Google still looks to directories to help determine which websites should be at the top. And if your competitors aren't doing directory submissions this could slightly tip the scale in your favor putting you over their website. That's just my theory though.

Directory submissions are not very useful today because these sites are considered as thin sites by Google as they contain very less content. Google rarely crawls and indexes these websites.

Despite what some people might say about Panda and how Google ignores links from web directories, I still believe they're a great way to increase your rankings in the search results. Just think about this for a second. Most directories don't automatically allow your website to get listed.

In most cases, the owner of the directory manually approves each link. That's the main reason why I believe Google still looks to directories to help determine which websites should be at the top. And if your competitors aren't doing directory submissions this could slightly tip the scale in your favor putting you over their website. That's just my theory though.

Will you please share the list of websites where the owner instantly approves

In most cases the owner of the directory manually approves each link. That's the main reason why I believe Google still looks to directories to help determine which websites should be at the top. And if your competitors aren't doing directory submissions this could slightly tip the scale in your favor putting you over their website. That's just my theory though.

I don't think so, directory submission is not working well for seo optimization.

Back