Hundreds of Websites?

Michael

If a person or webmaster will create Hundreds of websites, will Google punish these sites? Or these sites will rank well and can get good ranking, if have unique content for all the sites.

I don't think Google cares how many sites you have, as long as you aren't using the same content on them, doing black hat SEO, etc. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that that isn't a problem.

I believe if you create hundreds of sites on the same hosting and develop link farms then of course you'll be penalized and the links won't benefit you but probably hurt you. If you aren't interlinking them all excessively and each site is actually a quality website, then you shouldn't worry about google penalties. What are your intentions with these sites? I think you'd be better off developing one very good site that generates a decent amount of revenue over numerous low quality websites, unless you're going to make a hundreds of micro niche websites which would be a pretty decent stream of income if done correctly.

Wow, I think if you can create hundreds of sites with different content on each, you are doing great. You should not worry about Google penalizing you, you should go for it. I think the more sites one has, the better off financially his/her day would be. If one site does not do so good, the others will make up for it.

If your content is unique, you won't get penalized for it unless your getting links from spam sites, and linking to them. Just put in the effort to make quality sites, and you'll be fine.

I agree with W3bm4st3r. It really depends on what you want to do with these sites. Developing a link farm is a no-no. Linking all the sites on the same shared hosting is not go either. Developing a hundred independent sites on different hosting services should be no problem. Google has targeted thin mini-sites. So it's better to develop a few deep or authority sites than really thinly veiled mini-sites.

I agree with the above. Google doesn't care how many websites you own as long as they have rich, useful content that they can index. Link farms are a no go and will get you punished. Other than that, you should be good to go. Remember, be creative with your content and Google should index you without issue.

I can't really see how you could create hundreds of websites of decent quality, at least unless you're talking about doing this over several years. Maintaining them would be all but impossible, unless you had a staff of course.

No, I don't think Google will mind. If you make sure that each website is unique and not only being made for scam purposes or something similar, then Google will acknowledge them, in my opinion. I think Google is relatively fair when it comes to matters like these and the system they have put in place has worked for a good amount of time for everyone, and it also helps that they continually adjust and improve on it. I'd say it is a very good goal to have if you could make it happen.

I don't really think so, in case of big companies, they might need more than hundreds of website, it doesn't mean that Google will ban those sites!
So, wherever you have heard this thing, you might need to recheck with this!

I don't think that Google will punish you because you have many sites, but that is as long as your sites aren't total crap that would get punished anyway. As long as your sites stay within the "rules", there should be no problem.

It doesnt matter how many websites you are going to create unless they are not sharing the same content. You need to optimize those sites individually to get traffic.

It does not matter how many websites you own but the ranking does not depends on such kind of things.Ranking is simply depends on number of searches.Thanks to for nice stuff.

I dont think so...better use fresh contents, dont post anything which makes your site content as spam.Ethical way of doing things wont never create any major issue.

Back