Huawei Ascend phone my feeling

erina1

After a year of using my Huawei Ascend g510 I’ve determined that China manufactory does offer not bad phone. The large screen gives a great experience while watching movies and playing games, however, the low battery life disappointed me a lot the battery life For my usage, it need to be recharged every night, but your mileage may vary. The best I’ve done is barely make it for 2 days with an aftermarket battery from mpj, including about 7 of those hours sleeping, That’s really good so far. About features that really affects the battery in a big way is games which can hammer my phone battery into the ground.

Otherwise, this phone is a affordable product addressed my needs.

After a year of using my Huawei Ascend g510 I’ve determined that China manufactory does offer not bad phone. The large screen gives a great experience while watching movies and playing games, however, the low battery life disappointed me a lot the battery life For my usage, it need to be recharged every night, but your mileage may vary. The best I’ve done is barely make it for 2 days with an aftermarket battery from mpj, including about 7 of those hours sleeping, That’s really good so far. About features that really affects the battery in a big way is games which can hammer my phone battery into the ground.

Otherwise, this phone is a affordable product addressed my needs.

So you want to say the aftermarket battery works? I am fed up with my stock ascend battery.

Back