Html5

I'm not 100% up to speed on it just yet, but from what I can tell, HTML 5 comes with a lot more additional tags to define the structure of your content. In other words rather than just using generic DIV containers for everything, there are specific sets of tags that identify if some content is navigation, a header, sidebar, etc...

hello guys
HTML is a markup language but HTML 5 is new updated version and HTML 5 is an updated version of HTML. It’s much similar to HTML. But difference is HTML 5 contains much better support for media such as, an audio and video tag.
thanks you

Html is a markup dialect used to make Website pages. A markup dialect gives an approach to portray the structure of content and representation on a website page. Html standard were and are made by World Wide Web consortium (W3c).

Html5 is markup dialect for organizing and showing substance for the World Wide Web, and is a center innovation of the Internet initially proposed by Opera Software .It is the fifth correction of the Html standard (made in 1990 and institutionalized as Html4 starting 1997) and, as of August 2012, is still being worked on. Its center points have been to enhance the dialect with backing for the most recent sight and sound while keeping it effectively comprehensible by people and reliably comprehended by workstations furthermore mechanisms

Advantages of HTML5

There are plenty of advantages of HTML5:

Open source standard platform
Cleaner and neater code
Reduction in external plugins
Device independent
Visible deployment process
Support for attractive animations with special effects
Offline application code storage
Geo location support

For further review, I suggest that you visit the URL: goo.gl/OqdfJ6

Let me know if you have any questions regarding the same.

HTML5 reduces code headache like date functions for date and many more. It makes website more Google friendly easy load ability..

HTML5 is a markup language used for structuring and presenting content for the World Wide Web and a core technology of the Internet. It is the fifth revision of the HTML standard (created in 1990 and standardized as HTML 4 as of 1997) and, as of December 2012, is a candidate recommendation of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).

New semantic elements like: Tag <header> and <footer> Tag <article> Tag <nav> Tag <section> Tag <audio> and <video> Tag <canvas> Tag <embed>

HTML5 also includes <acronym>, <applet>, <font>, <frame>, <frameset>, <noframes>

HTML 5 is the advaned version to html and there should be new set of attribute added like nav, footer, header, article, section etc.,
HTML5 is much mobile friendly means it supports mobile browsers flawless.

HTML 5 is an updated version of HTML. It’s much similar to HTML. But difference is HTML 5 contains much better support for media such as, an audio and video tag.

Back