HTML Coding

luifranc

I know that basic knowledge in HTML codes is an advantage when you're planning to build a website. Feel free to share here what you know about them especially those codes that are needed for site building. A lot of people will really appreciate and it's going to be easier for us to apply them as well. :)

I learned HTML on my own and then it was thought in the school as well. The teacher just polished my knowledge and now I know all the codes that are necessary when creating a website. Of course, HTML is not the only coding language you have to know when it comes down to creating websites.

sorry guys am not having any knowledge about the coding language but am a graphic designer i know how to make a website

W3schools is the best online tutorial site to learn web languages such as HTML, CSS, PHP etc.
Title tag, meta tags, Anchor Tag, Header tag and Alt Tag are some important tags for SEO point of view.

I learned HTML all alone and afterward it was thought in the school too. The educator simply cleaned my insight and now I know every one of the codes that are essential while making a site. Obviously, HTML is not by any means the only coding dialect you need to know when it comes down to making sites.

This is very nice app and it is very fast and nice....I like it and yes we can hide image video other important file.Its good at hiding and securing the images, videos and much more things plzz download it and enjoy lovely app.leo privacy……

Back