How to use FB ads ?

I think if you need detail guidelines, you should search on google , it's quite easy.

Set up your creative, such as advert images and advert text. Then, choose your audience and select specific targeting options to connect with the right customers. Fill in your campaign, advert set, budget and bidding details and click Place Order to create your advert.

Set up your creative, such as advert images and advert text. Then, choose your audience and select specific targeting options to connect with the right customers. Fill in your campaign, advert set, budget and bidding details and click Place Order to create your advert.

Thank you Jimstrong, i'm looking for this information too. This could help me a lot!

Last edited:

does the A to Z course cover ads directing traffic to website or landing page and getting likes to biz or fan FB pages?

Back