How to use Facebook on mobile?

sweetcorn

Since two years i have been using facebook on my laptop. I just got a new phone (smart phone) so i was wondering how i can use facebook on my phone to save my time. Is there an app i should download or shall i just open it on the browser?

Since two years i have been using facebook on my laptop. I just got a new phone (smart phone) so i was wondering how i can use facebook on my phone to save my time. Is there an app i should download or shall i just open it on the browser?

What kind of Smartphone is it? There will be a market place where you can find loads of Facebook Apps. If you can tell us what kind OS your phone uses (Blackberry, Iphone, Android, Windows Phone, etc) then we can help more with recommendations. :)

Most smartphones are the same, so you'll be fine using the browser option. To be honest, the browser Facebook, and the Facebook app aren't really that different. It's your choice whether to use the browser or the app, but I generally recommend the browser since the app takes up space.

Most smartphones are the same, so you'll be fine using the browser option. To be honest, the browser Facebook, and the Facebook app aren't really that different. It's your choice whether to use the browser or the app, but I generally recommend the browser since the app takes up space.

I don't know though, I prefer using the apps because you can have the chat feature on them and some of them even offer a "push" option that alerts you when you have a notification, I've never really found them to take up too much space, certainly half as much as a game or a song, around the same space as an image.

You can use either official Facebook app or browser to open facebook.com . I use both. For just checking notifications and my timeline I prefer browser way and in case of chatting and uploading I use the app.

you can open the Google search engine. open the Facebook.com. just checking the notification and message , commenting. Facebook is best social media site.

I think you should stick with mobile Facebook through your phone browser. It offers almost everything you need to use on Facebook, you are even able to chat with it. Although, chatting isn't easy on it. My own reasons for using the mobile browser Facebook against the stand alone apps are:

1). It's easy on device memory

2). I rarely chat on Facebook, so I don't need it 'cause the instant chat is the only thing I find remarkable in stand alone apps.

3) I don't want notifications to distract me every minutes. So, I just deactivated the damn application and stick to the mobile browser version.

Back