How to Unblock someone?

sweetcorn

I had blocked my friend ob Facebook a month ago. But now because we became friends back again so i was searching through facebook on how to unblock her. I was unable to search her name as i had blocked her. Then how can i unblock her?

I think that you have to add your friend as new friend and send him friend request.
After then he have to confirm the request to be friends again on facebook.

Go to your facebook privecy settings option then click on blocking option then you can saw your friend name whom you block and besides that person name u wil get unblock option just click on that.

Go on your privacy setting there was an option for block and and block. You can click on that option and unlock your friend on it than after that you can able to search your friend name on Facebook...

On your Facebook homepage, on right side, you will see the sign of "Privacy Shortcuts" next to the 'Logout' button.
Then click the option “How do I stop someone from bothering me”
The click “View all blocked users”
Then click “Unblock” next to the name of the person you want to unblock

Note: This will not automatically add the person back to your friends list. If you want to become friends with this person again, you will need to send them a new friend request.

If you want to unblock people on facebook, you can so quickly by following these simple steps. First click on the Gearbox on the top right, then click on Privacy Settings. In this screen on the left here you're going to find Blocking, click on that. Then you'll see here users who you've blocked.

Hi, go to privecy settings option then click on blocking option then you find the list of your friend name whom you block. Now you will easily unblock him by finding his name in the list.

Back