How to take static website backup ?

albert_Cage

Hello,

I have a static website contains only files of html, js, css, json and many more...
I cannot direct upload / download ( eg. sftp ) to the host. I can only maintain the website content by Content Management System provided by the host administrator.
Every time i want to backup my website files, i can only backup them by using chrome extention Spider to crawling all the files first, and then download the file by wget.
so can anyone tell me any suggestion ?

Taking backup of static websites is really simple. You just need to download your website’s file with the help of some FTP software. There is a way to download your website’s files and folders from a live server.

Log in to your web hosting control panel and there you’ll see an option called files (may be different in different hosting accounts. you can confirm it with your web hosting provider). After clicking on file it’ll show you your domain name or www folder. after clicking on it you’ll be able to access your files. and in the same window you’ll get an option to download your files. Except CGI-BIN folder download every file to your desktop.

Google will for themselves always have multiple ways of measuring a websites "rank" while i think there is no official "page rank" there is still a ranking system its just way more advanced with many more influences, content and user metrics being two of the biggest increases. The bar that you refer to was removed because it took from google transparency regarding ranking and it allowed webmaster to very accurately test deceptive techniques for seo.

Back