How to start facebook marketing?

As a person who is specialized in SEO, I would sugget researching keywords related to your niche. When you find a good one, create and optimize your Facebook Fanpage accordingly. Fanpage can rank in Google as a normal website as long as you put effort into it.

there are six step to start facebook marketing:
1. Set Up Your Facebook Page
2. Invite Your Friends
3. Customize Your Page
4. Convert Your Existing Customers Into Likes
5. Engage
6. Advertise

I would like to suggest why Facebook Page.

I would not go for FB groups, guess why? Google cannot index FB groups. On the other hand it's easy for Google to index FB pages.. these are open for SEs..

1. Start With A Strategic Marketing Plan

If you’re just starting out with Facebook marketing, familiarize yourself with the promotional opportunities this platform affords — then decide which ones make the most sense for your business.

2. Define Your Facebook Marketing Goals

OK, you know what your people want. Now what exactly is it you hope to gain by marketing to them on Facebook? Do you want people to engage more with your brand? Then think of a specific goal related to increased engagement — perhaps a 20% increase by quarter’s end

3. Choose The Right Marketing Strategy

There are many methods and techniques for marketing via social media. I’ve added a few here as a starting point, but this list isn’t exhaustive. With the information you have about your target audience, do some research — then develop a marketing strategy for your online business.

4. Keep Track Of How Well Your Strategy Is Working

Without effectively tracking your accounting, you don’t know how well your business is performing. An important thing to know, right? It’s the same with social media analytics. If you’re not measuring engagement, click activity, new likes and conversions, you simply don’t know whether your strategies are effective or a waste of time. Check in on a regular basis and fine tune your marketing efforts to maximize performance.

this is 6 steps to marketing my facebook fanpage ^_^ you can follow this

1. Set Up Your Facebook Page
2. Invite Your Friends
3. Customize Your Page
4. Convert Your Existing Customers Into Likes
5. Engage
6. Advertise

Facebook marketing is start by create page on facebook related to your website . Share image , video in large number follow people , join group.

Back