How to remove bad backlinks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexjorge

Hi, I own a website. I think, my website is affected by Google Penguin update. I want to remove my irrelevant and bad backlinks. How can I know, where i had built links before? How to remove them?

You can also try to contact the website that contains links pointing to your site. If the owner does not respond, you can also try the link disavow tool provided by Google. However, I should warn you that some SEO experts say that using the disavow tool may not be really helpful. I suggest you read up on this matter before deciding whether or not to use it.

To remove bad backlinks of your website, you contact directly to the webmaster of sites and request it to remove your link from their sites. After that you use google disavow tool to and de-indexed you all bad backlinks of your website. So form next time when google ranked your website, not consider this bad links for ranking.

bad links are not relevant for a site, these should be deleted instantly.. google disavow tool really works great to remove bad links from the site and keeps the site authentication.

one way link building is used to improve the traffic and page rank of a website.
> It should be done by proper and expert webmaster.
> so that we can assure you to give quality back links.

Hi, I own a website. I think, my website is affected by Google Penguin update. I want to remove my irrelevant and bad backlinks. How can I know, where i had built links before? How to remove them?

Buddy you need to face tough job..manually you need to monitor those site and decide its bad or good. I would suggest to have close look on directory link and blog comment links. Following are few ways which will help you to execute process.

1)You can type in Google search bar "site link: URL". There you will be getting all links related to your site then you need to manually open it and check the link quality if found bad then need to contact to site owner to remove link.
2)Go to webmaster and check "link to your site" column.
3)Use SEO spyglass its free tool where you can separately check links related to forums, directory, blog comment etc this will be easy way to check.

And if you have huge list of bad links then submit that sheet to Google Disavow tool for not considering those links which you submitted.

I agree with easy articles, that find the all unnatural backlinks of website and first contact the webmaster of sites to remove you links. If some webmaster remove your sites, than it is best way. Then collect other website from where your link is not removed. In that case disavow tool is best.

You would need to get the webmaster to remove your links. You could try and find a service that specializes in this area. Though, it would probably be easy and cheaper to do it yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back