How to read a message without being seen?

sweetcorn

Eversince facebook introduced the seen thing in messages all of my friends have been complaining more about me not replying them. Earlier i used to excuse by saying that i forgot to or i was busy but they now win the argument by saying that i did see the message and could have taken out a minute or a few seconds to reply. So i was wondering if someone could suggest a method to be able to see the message without being seen.

Eversince facebook introduced the seen thing in messages all of my friends have been complaining more about me not replying them. Earlier i used to excuse by saying that i forgot to or i was busy but they now win the argument by saying that i did see the message and could have taken out a minute or a few seconds to reply. So i was wondering if someone could suggest a method to be able to see the message without being seen.

If you are using facebook on desktop or laptop you can install a firefox extension that is called Facebook Unseen.
On the other hand, there is an application in appstore for (jailbreak) iphones that is called Unseen.
Not sure for android though.

Back