How to promote my word-press blog to get huge traffic?

asianmartt

According to data referenced in a recent piece in the New York Times, titled “Blogs Falling in an Empty Forest”, approximately 95% of blogs fail; the piece, that analyzed several failed and “retired” bloggers, to understand why they quit, came to the conclusion that many blogs fail due to lack of readership.

Luckily, I’ve grown some blogs into 500,000+ monthly visitors (see image below) and I’ve literally tried every method on the the internet. However, I want to let you know that it didn’t happen overnight and it took a lot of testing, failing and starting all over again.

To promote the wordpress blog to get the huge traffic you need to take the help from the seo tactics or smo tactics which improves the visibility of your website on the search results. You can promote your blogs on the social networking sites which is very helpful to get the maximum benefits.

Website traffic can be increased by various on page and off page activities. Various link building techniques such as guest posting, article submission, social bookmarks and classified ads help to generate good traffic. Social media optimization also helps to generate good traffic.

Adding unique and informative content helps blogs rank better in google. To get huge traffic with search traffic you can also make use of sharing blog posts at different website (eg fb, twitter, stumbleupon etc)

These are few tips for promoting your blog-

Promote Your Article Across a “Wider” Variety of Platforms, such as Quora, Tumblr.
Create a Slide Share Overview of Your Post.
Pin Your Post to a pInterest Group Board.
Link To Influential Blogs So They Link Back.
Make Your Content Easy To Share.
Email Your Subscriber List For Instant Traffic.
Share To Your Social Networks & Get Your Followers Reading.

12 Surefire Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Wordpress Blog
1. Take Advantage Of Social Media
2. Add A Newsletter Signup Form
3. Post Quality Content Regularly
4. Optimize Your Content For Search Engines
5. Use Breadcrumbs
6. Use Keywords Effectively
7. Get Social. Make Friends Online!
8. Be A Guest Blogger
9. Participate In Question And Answer Sites
10. Speed Up Your Site
11. Install Google Analytics