How To Not Use Your Driving Power

Sayun

Hey You! Spend only a few minutes to read this blog which really going to save someone’s life without your knowledge.

I don’t want to waste your time by giving advising words about the rules to be followed while driving. Being a smart driver, we are well known with that. In fact, more than that!

I’m talking about the mistakes we all make while driving not technically but unknowingly.

Yes, it’s all about drink and drive, text and drive & talk and drive.

I hope you all know how these affect both sides.
It is not only going to affect only you but also others and their future. You cannot replace anything for their losses.

Think of the one who is going to suffer for their whole life for the small mistakes you do without your control.

There are many laws and rules are there to control the accidents happened in all countries. But more than that every individual should think of

The child who suffers for the loss of his father/mother

The mother who suffers for the loss of their children

The Husband who suffers for the loss of their wife

The Wife who suffers for the loss of their Husband

Likewise, many among us are going to feel the same in future due to somebody’s careless if it is going to continue. So don’t give it only to the hand of government to control and take this issues as yours and work on. Try to control your friends and relatives from doing this. Even you can control yourself from this.

If you want to enjoy your day by drinking, you do it and reach home with some other’s help.

If you want to text or talk to somebody, then concentrate only on that by parking your vehicle at one place.

Final words to all of us – Don’t get addicted by something, alcohol, texting, talking are all not important than one’s life. Don’t make yourself engaged with some other work while you are in drive.

Read full blog with Images http://www.eblolgine.com

Yes. We should focus on the road while driving not on other stuff. Plz if you had a party then avoid driving and hire a cab. It will save your life and the one who will suffer because of you if you drink and drive.

Hey You! Spend only a few minutes to read this blog which really going to save someone’s life without your knowledge.

I don’t want to waste your time by giving advising words about the rules to be followed while driving. Being a smart driver, we are well known with that. In fact, more than that!

I’m talking about the mistakes we all make while driving not technically but unknowingly.

Yes, it’s all about drink and drive, text and drive & talk and drive.

I hope you all know how these affect both sides.
It is not only going to affect only you but also others and their future. You cannot replace anything for their losses.

Think of the one who is going to suffer for their whole life for the small mistakes you do without your control.

There are many laws and rules are there to control the accidents happened in all countries. But more than that every individual should think of

The child who suffers for the loss of his father/mother

The mother who suffers for the loss of their children

The Husband who suffers for the loss of their wife

The Wife who suffers for the loss of their Husband

Likewise, many among us are going to feel the same in future due to somebody’s careless if it is going to continue. So don’t give it only to the hand of government to control and take this issues as yours and work on. Try to control your friends and relatives from doing this. Even you can control yourself from this.

If you want to enjoy your day by drinking, you do it and reach home with some other’s help.

If you want to text or talk to somebody, then concentrate only on that by parking your vehicle at one place.

Final words to all of us – Don’t get addicted by something, alcohol, texting, talking are all not important than one’s life. Don’t make yourself engaged with some other work while you are in drive.

Read full blog with Images http://www.eblolgine.com

it's best to be safer than sorry

Back