how to make ppc campaign?

PPC is not rocket science. Some believe that PPC is only for data geeks. It’s not. So why do so many businesses get PPC so wrong? It’s usually because they either don’t understand the basics of PPC and they’ve thrown up a campaign in double quick time in order to boost their lead volume or sales. Or perhaps an agency has taken control and wants to eke out every last bit of allocated budget. Whatever the reason, so many companies struggle and many don’t last the distance. I have run my own campaigns for over 8 years. Granted I work on a much smaller scale than large brands, but the fact remains that I’ve been profitable throughout the years, despite Google’s regular changes. Very profitable in fact. I’ve achieved an average ROI of 100% from PPC, and I know exactly what it takes to make any PPC campaign profitable.

Here is how to setup a pay per click-PPC advertising campaign for a local or small business. Pay per click, or PPC, is term used to describe the little ads you see when searching or using the Internet. Believe it or not, these little ads can be a very cost effective source of new customers for a small or local business. Setting up a campaign that produces good results for the first time can be challenging however.

Back