How To Make A Google Proof SEO Strategy

picomido

As Google rolls on new updates and changes the search results and its criteria of bringing web sites up and down in its search results i am wondering if there could really be any strategy which we can call as Google Proof and which does not have any chance to be ever penalized or could have any negative effect in SEO even in future.

There's no Google proof SEO strategy. Google updates his ranking algorithm all the time and you never know what might change, it could affect your whole backlinking structure, thus crashing your website's rankings.

I agree that there will never be a Google proof SEO strategy. It's best to find multiple sources of traffic. Don't depend solely on search engine traffic. Strictly stick to whitehat SEO strategies. Be good to Google and they will be good to you...maybe.

The only Google proof strategy I can think of is to concentrate on creating the best content you can and to forget about what Google does.

Google doesn't own the internet, they just create rankings that happen to drive traffic. If you create good content and they choose not to rank it for whatever reason then it's their loss. Keep building the best content you can and don't worry about Google, that's my best advice.

The only Google proof starategy that i could think of is to have quality content for your website.

If you write for people and it helps them achieve something, then you really don't need to rely on Google much.

Most of those individuals who got their adsense accounts banned started working on this approach, and they are doing so much better than adsense now.

Back