How to make a blog

sweetcorn

There are hundreds of blogs on the web which i have seen on numerous topics. I have no idea about how a blog is created. Can anybody guide me about how to make a blog?

Follow these simple steps to start your own blog:

* Just register on WordPress or Blogger.
* Pick & check your blog name is available.
* Choose a theme.
* Customize theme as per need.
* Add Content
* Promote your blog to get more traffic on it.

You can create a blog using free websites such as Blogger. Think of your niche, and appropriately name your website. Once you construct your website, you have numerous options to customize it to your liking, add sections, add posts, and so on. The best blogging software in my opinion is Wordpress. I would highly recommend it to you since you are fairly new, and Wordpress is a great CMS to start off with.

As you are a newbie in blogging, I recommend you to use blogger as your blogging platform. Go to blogger.com and create your blog for free. Fill your blog with unique content and implement seo tecnniques to attract traffic.

I too was stuck in this same situation not too long ago. I did some much needed research and finally determined that Wordpress was the best platform I needed. Mind you, my blog was for a small niche, which was about a specific video game. However, alot of the major blogging platforms will let you start off with a basic blog so you can get a feel for it before you actually start to commit and throw some money down.

I first started blogging in Blogger. I suggest you register at this website, www.blogger.com, follow their instructions and I'm sure you will learn blogging like I do. Blogger is owned by Google, and the search engine giant has more to offer for you to learn than just blogging.

Indeed, I have also tried going with them, but I ultimately felt that Wordpress was the way to go for me. They were easier to sue and set up, and already had a lot of options available for you to get started with your blog or site.

There are many websites available to create free blogs. The Wordpress and blogger are very popular blogging platform because they are easy to use with good user interface.
Some other blogging sites:-
1. tumbler
2. blog.com
3. weebly.com

STEP 1: Before You Start a Blog (Q&A)

How Much TIME Does Blogging Take?

Blogging can take timeSetting up a blog is really simple and straightforward.

Following these instructions will likely take less than 20 minutes.

However, choosing a domain name and the blog’s theme (which determines how it looks) could take a while if you don’t yet know what you want them to be.

Lastly, creating quality content that your potential readers want to read can take even more time. For example, it took me more than 72 hours to put this piece of content together (including images and videos). That said, many people write shorter articles in only a couple of hours—you don’t have to spend more time on writing than you want.

Overall, blogging doesn’t have to take much time. It’s completely up to you to decide how seriously you want to take it.

Back