how to lose weight fast?

Just as the fellow above said, if you want to quickly lose weight, you should focus on getting rid of water from the body. For a week, drink a lot of water (4-5l per day) Attention! Consult it with your doctor because it could be dangerous if you have kidney problems or other health problems. And then (after week of drinking lot of water) cut off almost entirely water for two days, drink max 0.5 liter a day. The body will continue to defecate excess water and thus for a short period of time you will be able to lose a few pounds and reveal the muscles. It's a technique used by bodybuilders just before the competition to show their muscles as much as they can.

Last edited:
In early morning have hot water with 2-3drops of lemon juice. And avoid junk foods, have lots of fruits and salads before lunch and dinner.

Proper diet combined with fitness trainings can give you a really good result in a rather short period of time.

You will lose weight if you lose more calories than you get. Quick math but it works without problems. You can eat burgers and lose weight at the same time. But it's not effective. Moreover, you can stop dreaming about the good-looking body. Even SARMs results won't be impressive if you don't do training and do eat junk food.

I don’t think so. what you can do is different disappearance systems that are used in different countries. It will be more convenient for you if you convert kilograms to pounds for example. This can be done online, I know the site where you can use an online calculator for this for free. It seems to me that this is a good tool to find the relationship between different units of measurement.

Back