How to Lock iPhone

vincentmic

I have an iphone and the problem that is being faced it that it takes a while before it locks itself. I have seen there is a setting inside it and one can set the iPhone to automatically lock itself after few minutes. The lowest time one can give there is 1 minute but i want to lock my iphone immediately as the screen is touch sensitive and if i put iphone in the pocket while it is not locked some times it will detect false touch and can do any thing like dialing a number or opening an application.

Please tell me how can i set my iPhone to lock immediately as i do no even want to wait for one minute.

I have an iphone and the problem that is being faced it that it takes a while before it locks itself. I have seen there is a setting inside it and one can set the iPhone to automatically lock itself after few minutes. The lowest time one can give there is 1 minute but i want to lock my iphone immediately as the screen is touch sensitive and if i put iphone in the pocket while it is not locked some times it will detect false touch and can do any thing like dialing a number or opening an application.

Please tell me how can i set my iPhone to lock immediately as i do no even want to wait for one minute.

You can immediately lock you iPhone by pressing the power button once at the top left or right of the phone depending on which version you have.

You can immediately lock you iPhone by pressing the power button once at the top left or right of the phone depending on which version you have.

Yes this is the best and I have gotten in the habit of doing this all the time before it goes into my pocket.

Also besides the lock feature you can have the option to put in a PIN number for it to unlock also.

You can lock your iPhone so its touch screen doesn’t work. This prevents the iPhone from dialing phone numbers, playing music, or doing anything else when it’s in your pocket, rubbing against your pants, or in your purse making contact with keys and other stuff. Apple makes locking your iPhone a snap.

Back