How to learn new things easily?

There are no worries over learning new things if we are determined for it, but the issue is to do it accurately in terms of selection of what we are doing because we will be able to gain benefits if we select the right field and right work. I am purely focusing on doing Forex trading which is ever easy with broker like OctaFX, as with them, I am able to work even without investments and that’s through using their demo contest like cTrader, it’s weekly based with 400 dollar prize to be won, so not only I am able to get practice but I am also able to get chance of winning prize.

There are no worries over learning new things if we are determined for it, but the issue is to do it accurately in terms of selection of what we are doing because we will be able to gain benefits if we select the right field and right work. I am purely focusing on doing Forex trading which is ever easy with broker like OctaFX, as with them, I am able to work even without investments and that’s through using their demo contest like cTrader, it’s weekly based with 400 dollar prize to be won, so not only I am able to get practice but I am also able to get chance of winning prize.

Thanks for sharing your valuable insight on this topic.

I also do Forex trading Colin, I completely agree with the point you made and you know, I am also working with OctaFX broker and they are just perfect, I don’t think I will ever be able to find better broker than them. I have been with them for last 3 years and the journey is simply unexplainable because not only I have been supported in every step right from the start of my career to present moment. It all started off with their 8 USD no deposit bonus which I took 3 years back, but now there are even better options like demo contest available, so that’s why they are so good to work with!

1. Identify the 20/80 of the skill (the 20% of the required ability that will give you 80% of results)
2. Laser focus on those 20%
(2a. Find a teacher/coach/mentor)
(2b. Find videos/recordings/descriptions of others practicing the skill)
3. Practice, practice, practice
4. Get feedback on your practice as frequently as you can

What helps is:
- being well motivated to learn the skill (find the motivation and keep it up) - have a stake in the game; start when the stakes are low (see Tim Ferris' video below)
- organise your environment so it facilitate practicing of the skill (e.g. if you want to learn to communicate in a new language and decide to learn the 3000 of the most frequently used words/expressions, you decide to practice on your way from school/work - get everything ready so that you practice it every time you walk/drive/catch the bus from school/work etc.
- having practical application for your new skill (may overlap with your motivation, e.g. you want to learn to speak a new language because you're going on a holiday to a country where they speak it or because your girlfriend's family speak it etc).

Tim Ferris has a great framework for learning any skill quickly:
Deconstruction
Selection
Sequencing
Stakes

As I said, it’s all about the selection that needs to be right in terms of what we want to do. I mostly prefer trading and with broker like OctaFX,

As I said, it’s all about the selection that needs to be right in terms of what we want to do. I mostly prefer trading and with broker like OctaFX, it’s very less that we are required to do. I enjoy it all with their sizzling conditions that include having low spreads frm 0.1 pips, stop out level of just 15% while there is also swap free account and much more, it’s all truly excellent and helps in working beautifully for me in so many ways.

you can search and learn to youtobe through , so many people sharing their experience

Oh, this is really a good question.
1. You should work and eat, drink everyday suitably too keep your health well
2. Find and remember some main information about the company/group you are applying
3. Prepare carefully which files you need to vring along when you come to the interview place
4. Come early but not too soon. Do not come lately, it's a subtract point
5. Be courteous, say to everyone you meet, smile. Talk not too fastly
6. Only sit when you have permission
7. Do not mention about salary in the first time, but you should not say in general way about answering salsary you want. Be confident!
8. After end the interview, say thanks, and send email to them to say thanks again

Just some I remember, hope you do well ! :D

Rainyvta, I am not sure what you are up to with that. Anyhow, I do agree that we need to maintain healthy life style and also making sure that we are confident in our decision making because it is very crucial. I have being trading and it suits things perfectly, as I can do it on my own schedule and with OctaFX broker, I can do even while traveling because of their mobile platform; it’s really cool system to work around with!

Learning is always fun especially if you are passionate about it and business like Forex can be done with such betterment if we are passionate. But obviously these things need to be there genuinely, it can’t be learned. I will be fair that I am extremely passionate about trading and it helps with broker like FP Markets, as they are amazing with been regulated by ASIC and also is an Australian based company. But been a good broker is not there alone, as they have excellent educational structure along with tips, analysis and guidance which all works highly in our favor.

There are no worries over studying new stuff if we are identified for it, but the problem is to do it perfectly in regards to choice of what we are doing because we will be able to acquire advantages if we buy the right area and right perform.

That is correct mate, we need to be really good but I disagree on the perfect part, I don’t think we need to be perfect at all. We need to make sure we are discipline, as that is something is enough. If we try to be discipline or anything else then we will not find much success. I trade with OctaFX and under them; it’s ever easy in every way to do with tight spreads at 0.1 pips for all major pairs, negative balance, swap free account and many features of this sort, it all works wonders for me.

Back