How to invest in bitcoins?

Investment in BTC is not easy because of the risk factor; it is why we need to make sure we put our money into it only if we are sure about things. I am investing only in Forex where there is huge amount to be gained with right level of ways. I go with OctaFX broker and under them, it’ ever easy to do everything with superb setting with having low spreads from 0.1 pips, high leverage up to 1.500, zero balance protection and much more.

That is true Liyanscom, it is great to read such stuff which we can learn from. But, as I said already, it’s not so wise investing in BTC, as there is enough risk there and IF we are not certain about things then we will face a lot of issues and will not be going anywhere at all. So, that’s why we need to make sure that we invest where we are comfortable. Like, I am comfortable with Forex under OctaFX being able to get 50% bonus!

I have learned alot about bitcoin - been following it since it was worth $1... it is now $4800 today. We are transitioning out of fiat into digital.... this is the last major part of our world that is not digital. ( our communication as in internet, our phones are two examples). The cryptocurrency world is decentralized and is giving power back to the people. Money today is controlled and manipulated by the banks... and money does equal power, for the most part, on this planet today. So, I find bitcoin a far better investment. Even Bill Gates is saying it is a good thing to invest in and that he is predicting it will be worth about $1 million a coin in 5 to 10 years. You can get on YouTube and find a video with him and many other successful business men from different countries talking about their views on it with about the same conclusions. Our fiat dollar is dying, the banks are starting to collapse.

Do your research, for ultimately you are responsible for your life. If you are in the US , there are a few exchanges that I know of - Coinbase, Kraken and Polineux ... these are places that you can exchange your US dollars for bitcoin and others now. Coinbase has bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin. YouTube is a great source of information. check out Road to Roota, Crypto Tips and Clif High. plus, there are many more. I would be careful of Forex... after research, I believe it is manipulated. If the manipulation of the banks falls, I think it will fall too.
For me, investing in cryptos is investing energy in a new world where everyone will be stronger, better off and freer.

Hi, I also think that bitcoins have much more potential and also it's growth rate is shocking $1 to $4800 which is a good amount. SO, now people who are buying bitcoins will be less profit but I can say that they will always be in profit. But we have to careful about purcasing the bitcoin because now it's amount is increase chances of fraud also increased.

Goodluck!
TraderVC Scam

I have friend who has Bitcoin. He is in possession of only a 1/4 bitcoin right now, I believe. He told me that Bitcoin is very volatile. He said that one day the value goes up and the next day it goes down. He stated that he must check is value every day, so inexperienced, conservative investors beware. I suggest that you talk to a Bitcoin investment/trading counselor if that even exists. The counselor will guide you on how to properly invest in Bitcoin.

Last edited:
Why do people always want to invest in bitcoin but not in other prospective blockchain projects. On icopulse.com you can find dozens of them and when you invest in such projects, you can get much more money.

You have several ways to invest in cryptocurrency. You can buy the necessary equipment and mine cryptocurrency at home. If you have an online store, you can organize the sale of your products or services for cryptocurrency.You can also buy cryptocurrency through online exchangers, for example, here BTCBIT. It's quite profitable to buy cryptocurrency through exchangers, because you can choose the time when the price of cryptocurrency isn't too high. Bitcots are very expensive, but there are many other cryptocurrencies, or you can buy bitcoin bit by bit, as far as I know. you can buy even 0.1% bitcoin.

Over the course of its life, Bitcoin has doubled in value every 8 months, on average. If this trend continues, in a little over 6 years, Bitcoin will be worth more than all the money in the world.

This is a very volatile market. Before investing you need to study it well. I would advise you to look at different currencies and invest for a little bit

This is a fairly simple product and you can get a good profit on Bitcoin trading. I advise you to explore the site https://quebex.com/ to buy Bitcoin, this is a good and simple site. I am sure you can easily understand this issue, plus a few articles from the Internet will help you in this matter.

I wish I have known this early. I just started crypto trading in May 2019. I had some fair share of gains and losses. But it's good income though. I like it. Loss can be disappointing, but you can always make up for it. Never say die. I started this when I joined an investment company and you have to open a btc wallet, so... hahahah!

As far as I know, now the only way to invest in bitcoins is to buy them or get paid in bitcoins. Here https://hiribi.com/ , for example, you can buy bitcoins, the site has more detailed instructions on how to do this. I know that cryptocurrency trading can be really very profitable, in the news I saw that many people who initially invested in cryptocurrency were able to earn big money. There are also many other cryptocurrencies besides bitcoins, which you can mine or buy, but they didn't grow in price like bitcoins.

Honestly, I switched to augur a long time ago. I have already done a lot of operations there and I can say that it is really very good there, I think that this thing is much more secure and better than many crypto exchanges. If anything, here is some information: Having appeared on the crypto market in 2015, the Ethereum-based Augur project has quickly caused a real sensation among users. This is a no-limit betting platform that allows users to earn on predictions of any kind, be that weather, sports events, plot turns in TV series, and any other event. If in doubt, see for yourself - augur price.

Today, Bitcoin investments are very profitable. You don’t need to have special knowledge to make money this way. I am sure that you can achieve greater success in this area if you use a cryptobot. https://safetrading.today/bots/cryptohopper/ It is very convenient and useful for every beginner. do not worry, this is popular and you can read a lot of positive reviews about this bot

Back