How to Increase Pagerank of my website?

seosailor

Hello Forum Members
I have a website with zero page-rank and I want to increase its PR. According to latest algorithms which method will be the best to get PR from Google? I appreciate all your suggestions.
Thanks

Quality content and quality backlinks helps in increasing page rank of the site. Use all off page activities to increase traffic on the site and hence it will affect the PR of your site.

On page SEO and off page SEO.

On page :
Good fresh content (with your keywords)
Friendly url (with your keywords)
Dynamic title for each page
Meta description
H1,h2 tags

Off page SEO

Submit your site to directories, forums, blogs
Backlink building
Social media
if got money, have a google ad.

You need to create a blog or website having sufficient density of keywords, the rankings of which you would like to increase in Google. Along with that, you can create several one-liners and two-liners including those keywords and publish them on the popular online directories and discussion forums. This is one the useful strategies that are mostly used for increasing keyword ranking in google.Or try hiring an expert from SEOclerks.

If you need to generate much traffic to web site, can say that forum posting and blog commenting really help to achieve this goal.
You can rely on Paidforumposting.com team of writers. Coupon: content12 - 12% Off (does not apply to moderation or recurring packages).

You can increasing the page rank of the website. Follow the Off page activity. Off page activity
Forum submission
Social Bookmarking submission
Directory submission
Classified submission
Blog commenting
Search engine submission
Rss Submission

Hello Forum Members
I have a website with zero page-rank and I want to increase its PR. According to latest algorithms which method will be the best to get PR from Google? I appreciate all your suggestions.
Thanks

Try to increase your website domain authority rather than trying to increase Page rank. Do Social Bookmarking, Article Submission, Blog Submission, Blog Commenting and Classifieds initially.

Carry out a SEO and SMO with a good quality of content and high quality of works.
Directory, Article, Blog, PPC, and SMO are the best way to increase your PR.

Back