How to Increase High PR Dofollow Backlinks

We’re continuously discussing about dofollow backlinks. In my previous articles I already discussed how to get dofollow backlinks from Pinterest, YouTube and Facebook. Link building is the most important step in improving website’s traffic, increasing Google Page Rank and improve Alexa Ranking. Today we are going to discuss about quality backlinks that how to increase them. Backlink are known as incoming link or inbound link. There are two types of backlinks. First one is Do-follow. Second one is No-follow. There are a lot of methods or ways to increase the back-links. Here I’m sharing most popular effective ways to increase the back links.

Don't submit only do-follow websites try to submit both dofollow & nofollow sites because now a days google restricts those activities.

Increase relevant backlinks that helps to boost your site on google search results.

Increasing the High Pr Do follow Backlinks. Do the Off page Activity. Forum posting, Search engine submission, classified submission, Blog commenting, Yahoo answering, social Bookmarking submission etc.

follow below strategies
>Blog commenting
>forum posting
>directory submission
>social bookmarking
>guest blogging
>social media sites

methods for getting backlink for a site are:
1) there are various online directories avaailbale where you can submit your website in the proper category (these directories aloow 3 types of links : i) free ii) reciprocal iii) paid inclusion.
I suggest you to go for free inclusion whereever possible
Paid inclusion should be done only if the directory has good page rank otherwise its waste of mony
Reciprocal links are of no use as google doesnt give weightage to them.
2) also post the details of your website in classifieds which is a better and quick ways to generate backlinks.
3) Article marketing is also a good way to generate quality backlinks.
4) Use social networking websites and create your profile and participate in discussions and q&a there, it will also help you increase backlinks.
you can also hire experts from SEOclerks.

Back