How to Increase Alexa Ranking of My Website?

1. Install Alexa Toolbar
2. Install Alexa Widget
3. Write Unique Content.
4. Write Content regularly.
5. Share your content on social media.

you should make it
1. Install the Alexa toolbar or Firefox SearchStatus extension and set your blog as your homepage. This is the most basic step.

2. Place the Alexa rank widget on your website. A few days ago I put up on my blog and see that every day there are also many people click on to view. Every click counts as a visit even when the click does not install the Alexa toolbar.

3. Encourage others to use the Alexa toolbar. This includes friends, fellow webmasters or people who read or visitors to your blog. Be sure to link to Alexa's site so people know the toolbar and the Alexa tracking system so readers know the benefits of using this toolbar.

4. Work in an Office or own a company? Please install the Alexa toolbar or Firefox extension SearchStatus on all computers and set your website or blog as the homepage for all browsers. This only works when using dynamic IP or IP different machines.

5. Get friends to evaluate and vote for the profile of your website on Alexa. I'm not 100% sure that it will impact on your rankings, but at least it might help get something.

6. Write about Alexa. Webmaster and bloggers love to hear about ways to increase your rank. They will link to you, and will bring traffic to you.

7. Advertise your URL in webmaster forums. The webmaster usually install the Alexa toolbar. If there webmasters to view your website and leave some offer useful feedback that it's a great way to let the community know that you have something on your website to share.

8. Write content related to webmasters. This could fall into the category of domaining and SEO, two fields that most webmasters to visit your website, they have installed the Alexa toolbar. Then promote your content on social networks or forums.

9. Use Ridirect Alexa website URL. Try: http://redirect.alexa.com/redirect?www.phamen.com. Replace phamen.com with the URL of your website. Please use this redirected URL in blog comments as well as in the forum signature. This redirect will count a specific IP once a day, if there click on several times, only one IP. Also no evidence that this is beneficial for your rank, so use caution.

The most straightforward way to improve your Alexa score is through consistent content creation, optimized on-page SEO, and legitimate, quality backlinks.

Many people are tempted to "buy" cheap, automated backlinks in order to gain a solid reputation in the online community.

The issue with this, however, is that Google continues to get smarter (Alexa integrates passively with Google's algorithm).

These days, the easiest way to get yourself trapped in the Google sandbox is to try and play the system. It may provide you with a quick spike, but once Google learns your ways, your site will suffer dearly!

As thomas0909 said, I always recommend to my clients to monitor and optimize their websites rankings.

Alexa measures the movement on your site and gives a numerical rank to your domain in the search engine. The rank signifies the notoriety of your space in web crawlers. The Alexa rank can be enhanced by the great substance upgrade furthermore by building backlinks from another applicable social bookmarking webpage.

For alexa ranking first increase your traffic. for increasing traffic you must do off page technique. this are the some of off page technique:-
1.Video creation & submission.
2.Web 2.0.
3.Microblogging.
4.Blog posting.
5.Social bookmarking.
6.Press release.
7.Info-graphics creation & submission.
8.Forum posting.
9.QnA.
10.Article submission.

Back