How to improve my memory ?

sweetcorn

I'm interested in improving my memory skills using ways which are effective . Can playing games on internet regarding improving memory help me out? What are other ways i can improve my memory? Please help me and guide me as soon as possible.

You can download a memory boosting game or an app, and also feed your brain with the right nutrients like fish oils and other minerals. Get plenty of sleep in the 7-8 hours per night range as sleep deprivation will impair memory functions. If you are really serious about boosting your memory you should study the derren brown memory techniques.

If you are referring to stuff like Luminosity.com, that stuff honestly sounds like a bunch of baloney to me. There are a number of articles about them and how their methods aren't really proven - it's more of a novelty, but at the same time what they are doing is also deceptive advertising.

Coincidentally I was just watching a video on this coffee concoction that includes butter and coconut oil in the coffee. It's supposed to give you a major brain boost as well as energy.

Recipe: How to Make Your Coffee Bulletproof…And Your Morning Too | The Bulletproof Executive

However, the ingredients are ridiculously expensive ($45 for a bottle of coconut oil? Something smells fishy here).

In order to improve your memory you need to handle the things and daily works carefully.

- Write down all the pending issues on a paper
- Filter them on priority basis
- Put them in an order
- Delete one by one once you did it
- Then write a dairy.
- Look back old pages after 3-4 months.

You can find a tremendous change in your memory capacity.

Back