How to identify bad backlinks ?

Let use Google WebmasterTool, it will give you report about any backlink Google found. And you can use Disavow link function to remove bad links.

Bad links are backlinks that harm your site such as
- Build automatically
- Too many with same anchortext, same IP address, ... In general, it's un-natural
- Too many nofollows
- Increase significantly in short time

Hope my answer helps

Google will develop in the following months a tool to disavow unwanted links to your website. I think this will help some sites recovering and also make your competitors harder to hit your website.The disavow tool does take some time to work. The offending pages with the dodgy links need to be recrawled before they get disavowed.

Let use Google WebmasterTool, it will give you report about any backlink Google found. And you can use Disavow link function to remove bad links.

Bad links are backlinks that harm your site such as
- Build automatically
- Too many with same anchortext, same IP address, ... In general, it's un-natural
- Too many nofollows
- Increase significantly in short time

Hope my answer helps
Thanks midnightblur it really help me to identify bad link.

Hello! here are some points to identify badlinks.
• May include Links coming in from poor
• Quality/spammy sites
• Disproportionate anchor text links
• Links from blog networks
• Links from dead & rotting directories
• Links from irrelevant & ‘untrustworthy’ sites.

You may use Google disavow tool to request for it's removal. Goodluck! :)

Scrape all off your backlinks. You can use the Google webmaster tool to download all of your site's backlinks. There are also other paid tools for that. And then you run through every single backlink. Check the source if it's a good site. See if it's not a spam one. See if it's regularly updated and not dormant. See if it is a quality and trusted site. Otherwise, take those links off. You can personally email the site owners and have them take the links off. If you get no response or you can't contact them, you can use the Google disavow tool. Submit all of those poor backlinks in that tool.

Back