How to hide documents?

George

I have some private data in my laptop and I dont want my friends to see that,
is there any method or software to hide doucments?

You can hide them easily by right clicking on them, choose properties, then select hidden. However, if the computer is set to show hidden documents your friend will still see them. The other methods are to set up different logins for all users so only you can see your documents, or to use an encryption program to protect your documents.

Anyhow if your friends are not aware of computer operation then you can hide your data by changing property of hidden.
Otherwise you can use winzip to protect your data by providing password during encryption.
Open encrypted folder in winzip and select the folder then click on File menu or right click on folder and then select set password.
After providing password whenever you want to decrypt your data you've to provide your saved password.

you can hide your content helping these simple steps
first Select the files or folders you want to hide after this Right-click and choose Properties and Click the General tab .Click the checkbox next to Hidden in the Attributes section
or Click Apply

for hiding data or content which is privet and u do not want to show it then u have to follow some steps to hide your content and these steps are Select the files or folders i which your data is stored . click right button of mouse and choose Properties from the options Click the General tab and after it check box next to Hidden in the Attributes section and apply it .

Back