How to have a stress free life?

Sometimes it's just impossible to avoid stress and that's why it's so important to know how to relax. I myself love hanging out with friends and when I don't have enough time for that, it's great just to spend some time with a pot watching TV

Smoking a pot definitely is a great way to relax but people forget about the consequences sometimes. I mean, what if you have to do a drug test? You'll obviously fail it if you don't cheat (visit site to find out how you can make it) so you always should keep it on mind.

Last edited:
I think that the best way to have a stress free live is to find favorite hobby. It helps to get distract from the problems and have a rest. I like foreign languages. I learn languages myself when I'm at home. This helps me distract from the daily routine. I can not study at a certain time, at lessons. I study at the time when it is convenient for me. I do it with a help of people who do tutoring jobs https://preply.com/en/skype/tutoring-jobs . This hobby helps to live without stress. In addition, foreign languages are useful!

There are many ways to avoid stress, depends on what kind of stress you mean and what stage of seriousness it has. My personal top remedies:
- meditation
- excercises
- music
- art therapy
- cbd vape and wax vaporizer in case of insomnia, depression, anxiety and chronic pains

More recently, I experienced this for myself. I had the most powerful stress because of parting with the girl I love. I was depressed in the hospital. I was always sleepy. It's a terrible condition. I couldn't concentrate on my work. My doctor advised me to take modafinil. It's a good Wake-up stimulant. I began to feel very active https://modafinil.org/modafresh/ and cheerful person. Now I decided to study this topic in more detail and learned that modafinil is a smart drug that does not cause addiction. It's very cool. I'm glad I live in the modern world. Now my problem is solved.

Stress in life is unavoidable, but it’s best to deal with it before it becomes too much.

Do Exercise Regularly

Do it Now, Not Later

Daily Meditation

Accept the problem

Share your issues with others

Care for Yourself

I would want to know as well. Been living a stressful life for years. My coping mechanism is so poor. I am even having anxieties and all. Would love to know your secrets guys!

Back