How to get views on Youtube and make more money?

Youtube is the best way to promote your video as well as viral your videos to a world wide. Always Use the quality, unique and popular keywords to heading or title of your video. use quality and informational video in your channel. Viral your video or share via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram or other high PR sites.

If you really want to make money on youtube, I think you need to be serious about it. You need to have your subject for handmade. Your video needs to be invested in content, beautiful images. Your topic must be hot, or long-term

You need to add quality rich content and gain audience.Depending on the audience/subscribers you can earn through advertisements. For detailed guidance visit Wikihow.com and build a steady income. There are many such online money making methods and one can make a good profit..if they choose the channel that is best suited for them. I do reselling business with Goresellers.com ,I chose this business because there was no way to get scammed if we found a legit reselling company.It is very easy to make a good turnover because the cost for each service is fixed by reseller and also it has a fixed commissioned pay for each sale.

Back