How to get traffic from America on Education and Jobs niche website?

I would suggest to write articles about education and jobs first. You can write local based articles as well to get more targeted traffic. By example, you can write about "how to find a job in the US when you're a foreigner".
Then, you can promote your articles through social media groups such as Facebook groups, Linkedin groups to get traffic to your website. Search engines will do its things on the long run.
Paid advertising is an option as well to get only US traffic.

I would suggest to write articles about education and jobs first. You can write local based articles as well to get more targeted traffic. By example, you can write about "how to find a job in the US when you're a foreigner".
Then, you can promote your articles through social media groups such as Facebook groups, Linkedin groups to get traffic to your website. Search engines will do its things on the long run.
Paid advertising is an option as well to get only US traffic.

great idea, i personally think that Education and Jobs niches is not hard to do

How to get traffic from America on Education and Jobs niche website? Is there anybody who can suggest some great ideas regardign the same?

No matter what your target audience or GEO is the strategy is always simple and similar, analyze your audience, understand their likes and interests, craft a perfect content that is irritable to them and now finally find and market these content on channels they are likely to show up. This is the general quo, and it works not just towards but largely towards conversion as well.

I suggest using FB ads
You can use Long Tail Pro and SEnuke to SEO your website as well

Last edited:
Back