How to get quality traffic on my Blog?

Text readability should make your pages easy to read, break up blocks of text and create short paragraphs. You should consider the key points on each page and create headings and subheadings use one or two fonts. You should select one font for your headings and subheadings and another for the body text and highlight key words and phrases by bolding or using a different colour. You should be careful when selecting colours, and not to use every colour in the rainbow. Many such as yellow and pink don’t stand out well if you’ve selected a white or black background. Try SEOclerks, many freelancers here provide traffic at a cheap rate, I'd recommend you to try it TOO!

Text readability should make your pages easy to read, break up blocks of text and create short paragraphs. You should consider the key points on each page and create headings and subheadings use one or two fonts. You should select one font for your headings and subheadings and another for the body text and highlight key words and phrases by bolding or using a different colour. You should be careful when selecting colours, and not to use every colour in the rainbow. Many such as yellow and pink don’t stand out well if you’ve selected a white or black background. Try SEOclerks, many freelancers here provide traffic at a cheap rate, I'd recommend you to try it TOO!

nice feedback

Good answers!

I have created a Blog Brandon Brice for my Site ranking & traffic. But How it help i don't know please help.

Thanks,

1. Post rich and unique content.
2. Share your blog posts on social sites w/ your friends and friends's friends and so on.

Also submit your blog to blog directories.

Back