How To Get Payoneer For Free

ferrytail

Please tell me that is there a method I can get payoneer account for free. I read on a forum that there is some how a way to get a free account from payoneer but when I went to their website to sign up I did not find any option to sign up for a free account. Also there was no section on their website which mentions their rates and fee structure which seems very confusing to me.

Please let me know if you know of any method of getting a free account from Payoneer.

I don't know which website you were looking at but I can see 2 places on the Home Page that you can sign up with Payoneer. When you click on Sign up then you will be taken to another page. At the top of that page you will see a tab that says Pricing and Fees.

You could try getting one by signing up with oDesk. This is how I got my free card. I'm not entirely sure if it's still free there, but I suspect it should be. Just sign up with oDesk and click their Payoneer payment options. oDesk offers payment transfers directly to a Payoneer card, so you shouldn't have too hard of a time acquiring it from there, I assume. Good luck!

DrRipley is right and websites like freelancer and oDesk does offer direct payment in to payza account which becomes a very good option because payoneer support more countries than paypal and if a country is not supported by paypal than you can use payoneer as an alternative.

Please tell me that is there a method I can get payoneer account for free. I read on a forum that there is some how a way to get a free account from payoneer but when I went to their website to sign up I did not find any option to sign up for a free account. Also there was no section on their website which mentions their rates and fee structure which seems very confusing to me.

Please let me know if you know of any method of getting a free account from Payoneer.

Follow this article How to Get FREE Payoneer Debit MasterCard with 25$ Bonus step by step, you will get approval for a free payoneer MasterCard and also you will get $25 bonus! :)

It is not free. There is some where offers you 25$ Bonus for register, but you still have to pay 30$ / year for using. When you register you do not have to give fee, so the registration is free but you have annual fee.

Last edited:
Back