how to get more traffic on website ??any Simple Ways

There are numerous ways and of course the best way to get traffic to your website.
I would recommend you use these methods:-
(1) Adwords (paid campaign from Google)
(2) Blog posting
(3) Classifieds eg. Biggest Classifieds, Best Online Classifieds, Largest Classifieds, Free Classifieds Directory, Free Community Classifieds, etc.
(4) eMail listing
(5) Forum posting
(6) Newsgroup
(7) Social Networking
(8) Video sites
(9) Buy traffic from sites like listingdock and SEOClerks.

There are many ways to get more traffic...

1. Local Directory Listings
2. Yahoo answers
3. Social Media

There are numerous ways and of course the best way to get traffic to your website.
I would recommend you use these methods:-
(1) Adwords (paid campaign from Google)
(2) Blog posting
(3) Classifieds eg. Biggest Classifieds, Best Online Classifieds, Largest Classifieds, Free Classifieds Directory, Free Community Classifieds, etc.
(4) eMail listing
(5) Forum posting
(6) Newsgroup
(7) Social Networking
(8) Video sites
(9) Buy traffic from sites like listingdock and SEOClerks.

What is newsgroup? Can you please explain in brief.

I still believe quality content is really key.other stuffs like social media marketing,forum posting,blog commenting will still put you on the right pedestal to attracting traffic

There are many advertise channels are there. In that some are paid and some are free, with free advertise we need some time for getting visitors. we can get fast visitors with paid services. Here i explained both also.

Get targeted visitors to your website, and all of these methods fall into two broad categories.

1. Free Targeted Traffic
2. Paid Targeted Traffic

FREE TARGETED TRAFFIC

- Article Marketing
- Forum Participation
- Blogging
- Videos
you can also hire experts from SEOclerks.

Many ways for generating traffic to your website.
but, if you want to instant traffic to your site just create perfect website and create group related to your topic and share it on social sites like,

1. facebook
2. twitter
3. stumbleupon
4. pintrest
5. reddit

u can increase using the seo techniques like social book marking,directory submissin,blog commenting,forum posting,blog posting,article submission!!

Google is more and more focus on valuable of content, so if the content is exceptional, there's no way you can't get a high traffic in some niche. But yes, we need more ways to drive more traffic, because there's nothing can guarantee that nobody can make a much more unique content than you do. So come back to the basic marketing: the most popular product may be not the best quality product, it's just the product that do marketing the best. Content is king, but king without army is no king at all! :)

Last edited:
Social media is best, most effective, easy to use, time saving method. Rest things like forums post is also a great ways to generate some traffic as well as we cant ignore power of quora(I am getting 8% traffic from quora to my social media marketing blog

Back