How to get high keyword rank in serp?

High page rank in serp first of all fallow Google rules and organic seo method if your on page optimization rule fallow by seositecheckup through and off page optimizations only submission high page rank site use only unique content and quality backlinks.

In order to increase your website traffic and ranking, I would suggest you to learn and research about SEO, I think at first you need to learn from many famous and largest websites about SEO, SEM such as: Searchengineland. com, Searchenginewatch. com, Searchenginejournal. com, Moz. com,...they're all giving free basic SEO, SEM techniques and courses that you can follow up and practice as well. After that, you should apply these techniques on your own website with your domain and hosting, try your best to practical daily as much as possible.

I believe that you can get the archive after some months you try hard.

Good luck to you,

The answer is first do on page optimization of your site and when it's completely done do off page optimization. Try to cover the market from local to global and don't forget to check Google updates.

Back