How to Find Spam links?

Live.com's linkfromdomain search. Yes, technically, I could ask Nick and Ben to deliver a list of the lowest mozTrust domains we're linking out to according to the Linkscape index, but that's cheating (since we'd really be the only ones who could do it). But, the Live.com query can be used by anyone, and it's pretty effective.

Linkfromdomain:seomoz.org

Once you create a spam link it can't be removed from the website. Just try to make huge number of quality backlinks to lower down the effect of it. Moz and webmaster tools are there to find out the quality of spam backlinks but nothing can help you remove it.

By using a tool like SEOMoz's Open Site Explorer or cognitiveSEO, can find the links that are coming from spam sites. This will help in determining the links. If the links looks spammy to you, possibly they looks spammy to Google as well.

Tools like Google webmaster, Ahrefs, Google’s Disavow etc., still there are so many tools to ckeck the spam link. Google webmaster tool is easy and effective, which I use often to check spam links to my website.

Back