how to find extremely low competition keywords with high CPC bids?

Google Keyword Planner gives you the list of Keywords or suggestion while doing keyword research, google's tool itself give you the searched and its competition on same page... you can try for that....

The only way is do research on keyword planner tool, where you can find a wide range of keywords with their CPC amount or competition.

But why do you want a keyword with high CPC instead of Low CPC?

And what type or category based keywords you're looking for?

Hello rankanalysis

First of all I want to tell you that if the keyword is of low competition then CPC will also be low. It won't be high. And secondly you are the first person I am seeing who is using PPC for a blog. Good............brave enough.

You can use tools like Long Tail Pro/Platinum (it analyzes the top ten search results and calculates "keyword difficulty" based on that), Market Samurai (it has a lot of features that help you get an insight into the competition and the CPC for keywords), and there is also an improved Keywords Explorer tool on ahrefs. All of those are paid options, but you can make a good use of a trial period.

I guess everyone has their own favorite tool, but you have to be aware that there is no tool in the world that is just going to spit the "low competition, high value" keyword for you just like that. It takes some serious research. Or luck!

Back