how to earn from affiliating Marketing ?

It is a marketing practice in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought about by the affiliates marketing.

Affiliate marketing is the process of earning a commission by promoting other people's (or company's) products. You find a product you like, promote it to others, and earn a piece of the profit for each sale that you make.

Affiliate marketing is the highest priority on the rundown offshoot programs over and again beat reports for high acquring bloggers.

It is a marketing practice in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought about by the affiliates marketing.

You choose an affiliate platform you like and pick up a product you believe it can be saled and alot of people need it. Customer see it and buy from your affiliate link. The money will transfer into your paypal account or payoneer master card (base on the payment method you choose). You withdrawal the money and buy things you like. That's all and keep on repeat again and again and again.

Last edited:
It depends on which field you want to go down, I mostly prefer doing Forex trading, therefore, I am joined under affiliate program there and I am able to gain decent profits as well. This is a lot easy to do with OctaFX broker especially to do with awesome benefits and features which include having low spreads from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while there is also huge 50% bonus on deposit which is use able, it’s all super cool and helps with working.

The above mention things are far from so that’s why we need to be careful with what we choose. I only do Forex trading which is a global business and is legitimate. I operate on it through OctaFX which is one of the best companies out there licensed by FCA and are also a true ECN that too an award winning one, so I feel amazing and allows me to make good profits with high level of confidence and comfort as well.

First, find your niche, become an expert in your field, and then choose high-paying programs that offer subscription products and high commissions. If you're unsure which one is good, join Freshforex broker's affiliate program. Currently, they are paying 40% commission.

Back