How to do SEO ?

Use a unique and relevant title and meta description on every page. The page title is the single most important on-page SEO factor. It's rare to rank highly for a primary term (2-3 words) without that term being part of the page title.

Firstly, you should understand What 's SEO.
All major search engines such as Google, Bing and Yahoo have primary search results, where web pages and other content such as videos or local listings are shown and ranked based on what the search engine considers most relevant to users. Payment isn’t involved, as it is with paid search ads.

Perform step by step approach as following for best seo practices

1. On-Site SEO Basics
Title Tag
Meta Description
Internal Links
Header Tags
Image Name & ALT Tags
Bolded Text

2. Content
If you keep up with the latest in online marketing news, then you have likely read about content development and content marketing. Content is great for both your website visitors and search engines. The more content you have, the more likely your visitors will stick around on your website.

3.Off-Site Optimization
Get other websites to link to yours. If you think about ranking at the top of search results as a popularity contest, then links are like votes saying your website deserves to be ranked highly.

I like the following second number point most suitable for one of the SEO techniques, for anyone who wants to do the online marketing must know the basics that is the content marketing and the one must have to follow this strategy, because if your content is not effective no one will read your post and it will ultimately affect your business only. so content plays a significant role in doing SEO, by the way this is my personal opinion anybody else is there who thinks mine is right???

Back