How to delete spame links.

First identify the irrelevant backlinks of your site and then delete them if you are not doing it manually then you can use disavow tooltool if you concerned with google.

There are two ways:
If you have login credential for the account on that site. Then login and edit the links and remove your links from there.
If there is no login option there, the you have to mail to the webmaster/admin of that site via contact us page to remove your links.
But presently there is new way you can put up those web urls in Google’s Disavow Tools.

In my opinion, first you should try to remove backlinks yourself through Log in credentials.
For remaining spam backlinks you can upload a .txt extension file consists domain URLs that you want to disallow to link with your site to Google Webmaster Tools.

Three ways:
Use Google webmaster's Disavow tool
Login the website where you are getting spam links and remove the spam links ,
Increase maximum high quality backlinks like unique article submission, Guest posting and so on....

I think you should go to the websites from where you are getting spam links and delete spam links from there.

Hello all, Plz tell me how to delete spame links..

You can start by not paying someone to leave these spammy links in the first place.

I'm sorry to sound horrible, but I get multiple emails a day from companies demanding I remove their links because they have received a penalty from Google, they don't get any sympathy from me because they have paid someone to leave these links and now want me to clear up their mess for free, well I charge for this. Many will just use the disavow tool, but quite a few have handed over the fee that I charge ($5 per link).

Back