How to Create a Successful Blog Strategy

the best advice I can give you is:

1. Quality always trumps quantity. Write for your reader. The whole point is to offer them something real, something authentic.

2. Do not launch your blog until you've already written and published 7 to 10 articles.

3. Make sure you have a current and appealing website design.

4. Think of your blog as a business, because no matter how you choose to look at it, it's a business one way or another.

Nice question! If you ask about blogging strategy, you've chosen the right way.

First of all, decide what is the main topic of your blog(your target keyword). Then come with 5-7 ideas for articles for a first time.Use some headline checker (e.g. from Coschedule) to make sure your articles will perform good.

Remember, that successful blogs have great content + SEO + design (by 'design' I mean UI, time of response, speed of uploading pages and mobile interface)

So, post regularly, adjust each post for specific keywords, don't forget about your reader (if you're going to use AdSense, don't overdo with the number of ads on your website, or your bounce rate will increase and your readers will leave your website unsatisfied)

Hello Dear,

- Use unique and Fresh Article for your Blog.
- Properly use High Density Keyword for your Blog.
- Apply Some Promotional Activity like Social Media Marketing, Social Media Optimization both Activity Good for your Blog Promotion.
- Above both activity Generate Organic traffic.
- Unique and Fresh title and Description wright for your Blog.
- Create some unique image for your blog.

Thanks.

In order to increase your website traffic and ranking, I would suggest you to learn and research about SEO, I think at first you need to learn from many famous and largest websites about SEO, SEM such as: Searchengineland. com, Searchenginewatch. com, Searchenginejournal. com, Moz. com,...they're all giving free basic SEO, SEM techniques and courses that you can follow up and practice as well. After that, you should apply these techniques on your own website with your domain and hosting, try your best to practical daily as much as possible.

I believe that you can get the archive after some months you try hard.

Good luck to you,

The 12 Principles Of Effective Blog Design
Rule #1 – People Judge Your Blog Based On The Design
Rule #2 – Function Always Before Aesthetics
Rule #3 – Simply city Is Better
Rule #4 – The Golden Rule of Thirds Makes Your Site More Pleasing
Rule #5 – Clarity & Specificity Always Win
Rule #6 – If They Can’t Read The Post, They Won’t Stick Around
Rule #7 – Always Invite Repeat Visits
Rule #8 – Always Improve Signup Forms
Rule #9 – Use Text Logos Whenever Possible
Rule #10 – Use Stock Photos Selectively
Rule #11 – Redesign Only When Necessary
Rule #12 – Break The Rules Once You Understand Them

The following are basic blogging strategies every professional blogger should implement to help ensure success: 1. ... The best way to build a dedicated audience for any blog is to carefully and clearly define its target audience right from the start, and then create content that caters to that audience.

7 Strategies To Help Build The Perfect Blog For Your Business

1. Blog for the correct gathering of people
2. Set clear targets
3. Build up a substance procedure
4. Take after a blogging plan (yet don't be reluctant to extemporize)
5. Have a substance advancement procedure
6. Your blog needs identity
7. Have activity driven substance

In Pinterest, there are numerous Blog Post Planners that also serve as a step-by-step guide on how to set-up a blog and even monetize it.

Back