How to convert a video?

George

I want to watch a movie for my mobile so I downloaded it from the internet but its AVI file and my mobile don't support AVI
so suggest me some software to convert video to any other type you want.

You can try using handbrake which is free and has a number of pre-set options for different smartphone models. You simply choose which file you want to convert and then choose the model of your phone. If it is not listed then you can customise it according to what output your phone will take.

I want to watch a movie for my mobile so I downloaded it from the internet but its AVI file and my mobile don't support AVI
so suggest me some software to convert video to any other type you want.

you can you vpp video editor you can convert in into mp4. i think you can download the software for free in your pc but you'll only get a trial version you can only use it to convert a video unless you buy the actual software with license

You can try using handbrake which is free and has a number of pre-set options for different smartphone models. You simply choose which file you want to convert and then choose the model of your phone. If it is not listed then you can customise it according to what output your phone will take.

Dissimilar to advanced photographs, which are dominatingly in JPEG design, there is certainly not a solitary basic standard for recordings. Be that as it may, essentially everything - including cell phones and tablets - can play MP4 recordings with MP3 sound, and this is as of now the most widely recognized configuration.

In the event that you have a video that won't play on your telephone, tablet or TV, here's the manner by which to change over it and which programming to utilize.

Hey,
I’ve never tried WMV to mp4, but handbrake is a free compression tool that I use to compress mkv files into mp4. I found this useful website which confirms and explains how to do it with handbrake and several other tools.

Back