How to check meta tags which is important in websites ?

Mbright

I have three websites for seo but my website no rank in google so Suggest me. We are many meta tags used in website but which meta tag use in website, How to check meta tags which is important in websites.

you can find your meta tags to verify they are set up properly for SEO.
meta title tag is shown in search engine listings. meta description tag is important for your site’s summary. meta keywords tag is important for keywords you use in your site.

Use Meta tags, which you want to rank for that particular page. If you are not using Meta Tags properly, than your keyword ranking will not approve.

Check the quality of your website content, if it not unique update the content, use the required percentage of keyword density, add proper Title and Meta of your website.

Check your site meta tag manually and edit them perfectly. Meta Description tag is most important for a website/blog and you can use others meta tag in your blog/site home page or other main pages. There is no need to use a lot of meta tags in every single page or post.

You can check meta tags of your site by pressing Ctrl and U keys on your keyword or left click on mouse and click on view source. Now press Ctrl and F keys, a find box at your upper RHS corner will open where you have to print Title and enter key, Title tag will be highlighted, similarly you can find description and keyword tags.

Back