How to Avoid Google Slaps?

NationTalk

I've been watching my Google placing and notice that every now and then I pretty much disappear off the charts. I guess this is called the "Google Slap", where Google punishes your site for mysterious SEO violations? I guess they don't want sites to over-SEO, and they penalize you for too many keywords, but I heard there were other things that Google looked for as well. Has anybody out there had this problem with Google placement? Any advice? Thanks!

My problem isn't that bad, I feel that google is not being fair to me, though. But, believe me when I say only the google people know exactly what factors could get one penalized. So, the best thing is to keep with what is right, and if you'd pull off some tricks, do it minimally.

Make sure you're checking your webmaster tools. It should show in there if you have any penalties. Sometimes Google puts you on the first page and your then disappear as it's testing your site to see if it gets many hits.

I would check out some of the industry blogs, such as SearchEngineLand.com and MarketingPilgrim.com to stay on top of the latest issues and for some guidance on how to avoid penalties. Also, don't forget that Google has their own official blogs with information straight from the source.

Google Slap is a term used unaffectionately by mainly small businesses that rely on AdWords accounts through Google to drum up business for their sites.

I would check the some of the industries blogs. Google slap is a term used unaffectionately by mainly small business that reply on Ad word accounts through Google to drum up business of their sites.

If your content is not upto the mark as per Google guidelines then your content can be blocked by Google which is also known as Google slapping.Just stick on creating "QUALITY CONTENT" all the time.

Sites that tend to get the "Google slap" are ones that don't have many links pointing towards it after a number of weeks. There are a number of other factors that will determine whether or not you page gets a low ranking such as keyword stuffing and perhaps even over linking with black hat SEO techniques. Definitely watch out for keyword stuffing since that will definitely put up a red flag faster than any other tactic.

Never do blach hat seo, don't steal the content of other websites. Try to make your own content.And google will never slap you

The Google Slap could be a term used unaffectionately by chiefly tiny businesses that have confidence AdWords accounts through Google to beat up business for his or her sites. AdWords for Google permits individuals to own their advertisements for his or her own businesses on pages with keywords or subjects that relate to their merchandise.

Back