How Much Would You Sell Your Website?

CyberGenius

I just thought of this now. Ok, let's say you want to sell your website(blog or forum) how much would you sell it? And how are you going to determine its price? I know you are going to have to consider traffic, domain name worth, and what you've been making from it. But, how would you go about it or have you done this before?

For our current mix of websites I would want at least $2000, but closer to $4000. This is for a main domain and a number of subdomains with forum etc.

I really don't think I would sell my website without any sub-domain(right now) less than 4kUSD. I think selling less than 4k is too small considering the amount of time and other resources you must have put into your websites(domain + sub domain). I think I would rather wait 2 more extra years to start making more money to sell at that. But, thanks for giving an insight.

It all depends on content, hits, and loading time. There is an option through GoDaddy to Audit your site for free and get a recommended price to sell it for. Mine wasn't very much, maybe like 2k, but that's because I recently launched. Good luck on selling your domain!

It all depends on content, hits, and loading time. There is an option through GoDaddy to Audit your site for free and get a recommended price to sell it for. Mine wasn't very much, maybe like 2k, but that's because I recently launched. Good luck on selling your domain!

Goodluck? Thanks, but I'm not planning on selling my website, I just wanted to have an insight about this. But, could you say more about Godaddy's free website audit. So, I can try it out myself. Although, I wouldn't sell my site for 2k and I wouldn't advice you to do the same.

Last edited:
It depends on how much have I spent on my website and the content quality. I have really spent a lot of time on my website, plus I do blog header and button design, which I have made the website look very neat. I would probably sell my website for about $500 depending on how soon would that person want to buy it.

Of course depending on the traffic and domain worthiness are the main factors. There are many sites online that can help you evaluate your site. Do a simple Google search on how to evaluate your website am sure you will get a lot useful information.

If anyone who want to built new website with full features, beautiful interface with cheapest price, free to tell me. We are best magento suppliers with big magento extension and magento theme. I promise support all life of products we provide. For more information, please click: Here

It’s my part time work to sell the web site and I usually give it away for 6-7 USD because I purchase it very cheap in just 1$ actually if I get exact then it’s 99CENTS and it’s possible only thanks to GoDaddy for their sweet promo code “99WORD” this is massive deal as it reduces 14 USD into 99 cents for .Com domain.

I have many times offered to sell the site, but I do not agree for any site. I believe that there are sites that are made for sale and those that are made to the soul. Sites for the soul not sold.

Back