How much have you made on your PPC network this week?

Encodes

Hey guys,

How much money have you made on your PPC (Pay per click) network this week only. So far I have made like 3 dollars, but last week I made like 30 dollars. I am currently using google adsense as my main source of online income but I have also used services like adf.ly
So how much have you made? If you want you can include links to the network you are using so members can discover new networks and such.

I made $5 on my PPC network this week, not so bad huh? Yeh, it's bad, I wish I were able to make like say $200 per week, that would be something you know.

I earn very little from PPC network. I use Chitika as my PPC network and I earned 2.5 $ in this week. I don't like to use link shortening networks like adf.ly. I believe such networks affect my blog badly.

You mentioned Google Adsense, it is more of a CPM network, right?
I would say, CPM gives more fruitful output than PPC.
When it comes to adf.ly and every other sites, you ought to have a nice built traffic for the same!

You mentioned Google Adsense, it is more of a CPM network, right?

No, it's CPC. You can show a million Google ads but if no one clicks you don't get diddly.

In response to the original question: this week I made somewhere between $8 and $10. CPA brought in another $5. Slow week. :(

i think google has tos of not discloser of earnings so i am not going to revel that but the earnings are not that much since i don't have much traffic.

Back