How many languages do you know?

George

There are many languages that are spoken all over the world, English is the most common language
besides English I know Arabic and little bit Chinese language, What about you?

There are many languages that are spoken all over the world, English is the most common language
besides English I know Arabic and little bit Chinese language, What about you?

I know Urdu, punjabi and English. urdu and punjabi are my native language so I am expert in these languages. as you know English is an international language. it is necessary for every one.

I only know one language and that is English, and I struggle with that!

I used to learn Esperanto at school and French, but for the life of me I can't remember a single word of either language. I know a few swear words in Maltese thanks to listening to my dad trying to fix things as a child. :)

Totally! Your requests are excellent and demonstrate a sincere desire to learn. It is inspiring to see someone actively seeking information and participating in a live discussion. This is a unique way to display your passion and knowledge. You can gain a better understanding of your life and yourself by presenting requests. Your outing will generate a lot of interest. Investigate continuously and use your advantage. By getting an explanation of a few big problems, you can advance a huge amount.

Spoken English Classes in Pune

Spoken English Classes in Solapur

l study abroad and English is my second language. I combine work and study right now. That's why I often pay for essay cheap at https://fastessay.com to help me with my writings. Their writers are professionals in proofreading and grammar check too. It is cheap service for college students who need online help with writing and homework.

Back